Opal Rondelles - 8mm Rondelle Beads with 3mm Hole - Knot Cover - Spacer Beads - 15+ Color Options
Material: Lab Created Opal
Purpose: Knot Cover/Unique Bead Spacer Shape for Jewelry Making & Crafts
Unit of Measurement: Millimeters
Bead Size: 8mm
Bead Thickness: 5mm
Bead Cut: Round Rondelle
Drill Type: Fully Drilled Hole
Hole Size: 3mm
Quantity: 1-5 pieces
Material Information: 80% silica & 20% resin
Heat Resistance: Up to a rough estimate of 250 degrees Fahrenheit
MOHS Hardness: 4
*Please keep in mind that each rondelle is unique and color may vary
Our Opal Rondelles are best suited for jewelry making and craft projects. Feature these Rondelles as a focal point or try effectively conceal knots in your jewelry creations. Consider incorporating these dazzling beads into your upcoming project for a touch of brilliance!
What is a Rondelle?
A rondelle is a slim bead shape that can be described as a "donut" like shape. Rondelles are also often referred to as spacer beads or knot covers. Rondelles are a great option for any jewelry or craft projects. Try incorporating Rondelles in your jewelry designs as a focal point or to compliment other beads within your design. Most commonly, Rondelles are used to conceal the finishing knot for handmade bracelets and other jewelry creations. The 3mm hole make these beads a perfect fit over most knots.
- Aurora - PRIMARY COLOR: Pink SECONDARY COLORS: Rainbow
- Amethyst - PRIMARY COLOR: Purple SECONDARY COLORS: Rainbow
- Black Emerald - PRIMARY COLOR: Green SECONDARY COLORS: Black, Blue
- Black Fire - PRIMARY COLOR: Black SECONDARY COLORS: Rainbow
- Cheshire - PRIMARY COLOR: Purple SECONDARY COLORS: Blue, Indigo
- Cotton Candy - PRIMARY COLOR: Blue SECONDARY COLORS: Pink
- Dragon's Egg - PRIMARY COLOR: Teal SECONDARY COLORS: Blue, Green, Rainbow
- Golden Pineapple - PRIMARY COLOR: Yellow SECONDARY COLORS: Orange
- Jade - PRIMARY COLOR: Teal SECONDARY COLORS: Blue, Green, Rainbow
- Moonstone - PRIMARY COLOR: Gray SECONDARY COLORS: Rainbow
- Nectar - PRIMARY COLOR: Orange SECONDARY COLORS: Yellow, Purple
- Nuclear Green - PRIMARY COLOR: Neon Green SECONDARY COLORS: Green, Blue
- Orchid - PRIMARY COLOR: Purple SECONDARY COLORS: Rainbow
- Pacific Sapphire - PRIMARY COLOR: Blue SECONDARY COLORS: Green
- Pearl White - PRIMARY COLOR: White SECONDARY COLORS: Rainbow
- Ruby Red - PRIMARY COLOR: Red SECONDARY COLORS: Orange, Yellow
- Sleepy Lavender - PRIMARY COLOR: Purple SECONDARY COLORS: Blue, Indigo
- Turquoise - PRIMARY COLOR: Blue SECONDARY COLORS: Blue, Yellow
- Ultra Violet - PRIMARY COLOR: Purple SECONDARY COLORS: Rainbow
What is Lab Created Opal?
Lab Opal is a synthetic lab-made material that consists of Silica and Polymer rather than hydrated silica (natural opal). The polymer stabilizes our opal which in turn makes it easier for jewelry making. You will experience less cracking and crazing that can be detrimental when using natural opal in jewelry. By using a polymer it also creates a slightly softer product making it superior for turning and cabbing. Our opal does not fall victim to color fading and is resistant to chemicals such as acetone and alcohol.
Our Lab Created Opal takes around one year to grow in a controlled environment. This is a complex process of layering to create the unique color patterns. This complex process is used to then create a rough cut of synthetic opal that is then made into beads. The beads are drilled and perfected into the many different sizes we offer. Due to the layering of vibrant bursts of color this makes each bead unique with its own blend of colors and patterns.
Please keep in mind that the material can only withstand heat up to a rough estimate of 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Please proceed at your own risk.
Click Here to learn more about how lab opal is made...
Packaging, Sizing, and Quantities:
- Bead Size: 8mm
- Bead Thickness: 5mm
- Drill Type: 3mm Fully Drilled Hole
- 1-5 Quantity Options
1 Bead = one loose bead
5 Beads = five loose beads
- Loose Beads will be packaged in a resealable bag
The Uses of Rondelles:
Rondelles can be used to cover finishing knots or as a spacer between beads for jewelry making and craft projects.
- Bracelet Making
- Dream/Sun Catchers
- Fashion Accessories
- Jewelry/Ring Making
- Key Chains
- Wire Wrapping
Processing Times & Shipping Offers:
- Processing Times: 1-2 Business Days *Unless otherwise specified
- US orders over $35 are eligible for Free First Class USPS Shipping (estimated 3-5 business days)
- US orders over $100 are eligible for Free Priority Flat Rate Shipping (estimated 1-3 business days)
Read our FAQ
Click Here to shop our bead collection...
Please contact us with any questions or special requests (email@example.com)